HolidayGrief.jpg

Managing Grief During the Holidays

Learn some practical tips on navigating the holidays after a loss.

IAISUUrns.jpg

Cremation Urns and Keepsakes

Personal and creative options are available through Iowa Cremation.

typing.jpg

Understanding Who Your Cremation Provider Is

When looking for cremation services, take time to research who you are working with.

BlogCremation.jpg

New Statistical Report on Cremation Released

Cremation as a form of disposition has surpassed burial as the preferred choice.

social-security_350px.jpg

Social Security Benefits

Learn more about the how to apply and the benefits available from Social Security.

burial-flag_350px.jpg

Iowa Veterans Cemetery

The Iowa Veterans Cemetery is Iowa’s only state-owned and operated veterans cemetery in Iowa.

IAC_Signing.jpg

Next of Kin Authorization and Disposition Directive

Iowa Law specifically defines who has the legal authority to authorize cremation following a death. Find out more information about the laws in place and what options you have.

PEace2.jpg

When Preplanning, Make Sure You Compare

Comparing your options when preplanning is important because not all providers offer the same services.

IAC-Holidays-Thumb.jpg

Coping with the Holidays

For many the holidays can be a difficult season if you have and/or are experiencing the death of a loved one. Our Human Relations Director, Dr. James Coyle offers some insight and tools to help cope during this time.

WebsiteScreenShot.jpg

Welcome to the NEW Iowa Cremation website!

IowaCremation.com has been completely redesigned and includes unique information and features to assist visitors when searching for information on simple, dignified, and affordable cremation in Iowa.

Clive.jpg

"Iowa Cremation gave me extraordinary support when my husband passed away. Everything was handled with compassion and respect, and for that I am forever grateful."

- Barbara B. from Clive, Iowa

Muscatine.jpg

"Iowa Cremation's service was incredible and I tell everyone they should preplan with their staff."

- Patti B. from Muscatine, Iowa

Wapello.jpg

"The compassion and professional care extended to us by Iowa Cremation was very consoling and deeply appreciated by our family."

- Mary Ellen M. from Lansing, Iowa